Amplify Your Authentic Self and Build a Creative Business with Mesha Bazemore
When starting a business, it’s not enough to have the skills and knowledge. You also need to have the right mindset in order to succeed. That’s where Mesha Bazemore comes in. She helps you take full advantage of your unique skills and talents, guiding you on how to amplify your authentic self while building, growing, and sustaining an impactful creative venture.
Who is Mesha Bazemore? Mesha Bazemore is Marine Corps Veteran, Certified Therapeutic Art, Life and Business Coach, Mom and Wife - with the gift of art, understanding and overcoming challenges.
Mesha believes that having a successful business isn’t just about working knowledge or skills — it’s fueled by your mindset as well. That’s why she offers group coaching services for entrepreneurs looking to start their own businesses or grow an existing one. Her goal is to help you tap into your true potential so that you can take full advantage of both your professional know-how and personal gifts.
Mesha has made it her mission to empower African American women who are considering starting their own businesses but don't know where to begin or if they have what it takes to make it happen. She offers workshops that provide tips on how you can use your unique skillset to create something meaningful and profitable while also balancing family life.
- Saturday, January 7, 2023, 1p EDT - Rethinking Limited Beliefs Invite (Replay and Chat) (110:10)
- Sunday, January 22, 2023, 1p EDT - Rethinking Limited Beliefs (Part II) (Replay and Chat) - Includes Tip On Creating a 7 Second Reel for Tiktok, Facebook and IG (97:07)
- Sunday, February 5, 2023, 1p EDT - Let's Talk Alignment (Replay and Chat) Presentation (35:53)
- Sunday, March 5, 2023, 1p EDT - Boundaries (Replay and Chat) (31:44)
- Sunday, March 12, 2023 Special Mindset Meeting with Mother Spann (Replay and Chat) (61:29)
- Sunday, March 19, 2023, 1p EDT - Why It's Important to Celebrate Your Wins. (Replay Only) (9:21)
- Sunday, March 26, 2023 - Guide to Staying Motivated An Ebook and a Video (No Live Class)
- Wednesday, April 5, 2023 - (No Replay)
- Sunday, April 23., 2023 - Fear of Failure, ChatGPT and Canva Frame Quick Tips (Replay and Chat)Replay and Chat (45:20)
- Sunday, May 7, 2023, 1p Eastern | Replay | Radical Acceptance (8:31)
- Wednesday, May 24, 2023, 7p Eastern | Replay | Special Edition - ChatGPT Prompts (57:43)
- Crushing Limited Beliefs E-Book and Workbook
- What is Imposter Syndrome and How to Deal With It Article and Affirmations
- Creating Lasting Alignment Through Mindful Changes: A Guide to Living with Intention and Reaching Your Goals Guide and Workbook
- Setting Boundaries
- My Business Bestie - A 30-Day Journey to Confidence and Success - A Digital Planner Just for You